Friday, September 21, 2012

So many changes.

It has been a very long time since I was on here. Much has happened in that time. Husband passed away. Daughter got married. I started a weight loss journey.I have lost 50+ lbs,with another person to lose. I am going to have my first grand child in Nov.2012. Finally got my new knee. Got to have my youngest sister here for the summer. Sarah got to do the Stake trek for four days and a week later go to girls camp for four more days. My best friend Debany, got to come for the wedding. She is so awesome! I love her to death. The week before shool we went camping just the four of us and actually had a good time with no bickering, it was great.
While camping we went to see the Tonto natural bridge,that was cool. Sarah hiked down and got to swim in the creek at the bottom needless to say she loved it.
We also went looking for quartz crystals at Diamond point. My sister,daughter and son-in-law and I also went to the Desert Botanical Gardens.I love that place.
My sister and I had a lot of fun together doing fun stuff and testing out my new knee. I am so blessed to have it! And all of these other experience's

No comments:

Post a Comment